[Nottingham] Evangelism

Michael Simms michael at linuxgamepublishing.com
Sun Jun 26 21:15:09 BST 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 20:55 +0100, David Aldred wrote:
> 1.  Savings on costs - usually important to churches! - in three areas: (a)
> 2.  Certainty of ethical software use: how sure can your church be that at
> 3.  Security: are you holding personal data on your systems?  Probably: if you

Hows about

4. Ethical use of the money:

Id bet my right arm that Micro$oft has at least one or two hedge funds
that includes companies doing military development of the most
unpleasant kind, and I think I remember hearing they were working to
enforce Chinese censorship recently.

--
Michael Simms - CEO, Linux Game Publishing
http://www.linuxgamepublishing.com