[Nottingham] Re: KDE Startup problem

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Sat Mar 12 17:17:18 GMT 2005

On Friday 11 Mar 2005 20:23, Charles Samuels wrote:

> My guess is that you can fix the problem by deleting
> ~/.kde/share/apps/kwin/eventsrc (but sending me a copy of it first :)

Err, just looked for that on my own machine, and it isn't there!  (Of course,
that may be why mine's working and hers isn't - I was assuming it would be
something messed up in an otherwise sane file rathr than the whole file
itself)!

slocate eventsrc reveals (among many others, all individual app related):

~/.kde/share/config/kwin.eventsrc
/usr/share/apps/kwin/eventsrc

Is it one of those, or is the very existence of the file you quote the reason
for the problem?

--
David Aldred