[Nottingham] Making PCs from parts

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 14:45:48 GMT 2005

James Gibbon wrote:
[...]
> Additionally, is there a useful guide to DIY PC building on the net
> anywhere, or can anyone recommend any published material on the
> subject?

I'm sure you'd be welcome to bring your bits along to the upcoming LAN/
Housewarming party on 6 April.

Hopefully, you'd have the /right/ bits by then (:-))

BTW: Its all easy. Just do a web search to check for compatibility
before getting anything too exotic. It might be worth plying someone
with beers for how to balance the system specs.

Small hint: My next homebrew system will be a 64bit AMD et al

martin at ml1.co.uk