[Nottingham] [NLUG] 06/04/2005 'LAN Party & Fix-it Evening' for a Linux housewarming party

Dalkus dalkus at fyrelizard.com
Tue Mar 29 12:50:45 BST 2005

Michael Erskine wrote:

>On Tuesday 29 March 2005 08:04, Martin wrote:
>

>>Folks,
>>The next NLUG event is:
>>'LAN Party & Fix-it Evening' for a Linux housewarming party {MG}

This is a great idea, and I hope an opportunity for any people on the
list that perhaps haven't yet plucked the courage to come to one of the
meetings yet.

Are there any ideas as to what games will be being played yet? If people
would like I can download some of the larger installers and burn to a CD
if they have a slow connection?