[Nottingham] [Social] This WED 04/05/2005: Pizza Hut

Michael Erskine michael.erskine at ketech.com
Tue May 3 13:18:06 BST 2005

On Monday 02 May 2005 23:16, Martin wrote:
> Folks,
> Social time:
>   04 May 2005 - Social - The Corner House Pizza Hut

Nice! I intend to be there but will be late as usual. I can't remember if
there's anything that I promised to anyone that I should bring along. Let me
know if there is. I have somebody's Kubuntu 5.04 CD: was being installed on a
laptop at the time the owner left the LAN party -- I'll bring it along.

BTW: Lugradio-live hotel bookings discussion required. Oh yeah, if Mike the
bike is listening and is coming along, I'll bring you the BT sockets you
covet.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.