[Nottingham] [TALK] *** Wed 18 May *** Guest Speaker: KDE Flamewar (and Tweaks)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri May 13 12:02:47 BST 2005

Folks,

TALK: Next Wed 18 May 2005
Guest Speaker: KDE Flamewar (and Tweaks)

To enlighten and brighten everyone's desktops, we are honoured to have
Charles Samuels, one of the KDE developers, here to give certain other
desktops a good run for their dollars! (Or Euros (:-))

19:30 - 20:30, Doors open 19:15

Broadway Business Centre
32a Stoney Street
Just down from the Adams Building and NCP car park, entrance next to
Kayes Walk (St Mary's Church).
Press the Reception buzzer on the door.

Afterwards (21:00 ish by the time we douse down the flames), we burn a
trail over here to Ye Olde Salutation Inn (one of the ground floor small
rooms or somewhere upstairs).

All are welcome

Directions/links on
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/