[Nottingham] Free PA-RISC hardware, for a good home

Teh Gooroo tehgooroo at gmail.com
Sat May 14 17:53:23 BST 2005

*waves hands frantically*

I would dearly, dearly love the monitor (and take anything else
required if you want to keep it together..)
Really want to use my J5000 as a workstation. If its a different
obscure standard, id be happy to play with the 720 anyway.
Im sure i can bribe someone from sderby (points at mike perhaps) to
assist me in transportation.

On 5/14/05, Simon <flibble at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/14/05, Tom Bird <tom at marmot.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > HP 715 XC, 100MHz PA-RISC CPU, 256MB RAM, 2 gig disk.  This one has a
> > true colour frame buffer card, with standard 15 pin D plugs for the
> > monitor.  Takes PS/2 keyboard and mouse, which I can probably chuck in
> > for a pint of beer.
>
> Tom, if it's still available I'd be interested in the 715XC please.
> Could you tell me, will it run any SVGA monitor or does it have to be
> a specific resolution? I'm in Hyson Green which isn't far from the
> city but unfortunatly I don't have my own transport sorry.
> Thank you.
>
> Simon

Brain(s): 0.0% user, 1.3% system, 0.1% nice, 98.6% idle