[Nottingham] Review book list

Michael perl at tecspy.com
Sun May 15 21:41:42 BST 2005

OK, there's quite a list of books for review - keep the requests coming
and we'll see how many O'Reilly are willing to part with :) .

Unfortunately, I'm away next week (CenterParcs Sherwood Forest as
always!) so the order will have to wait a bit - sorry! When I get back
I'll talk to Marsee at O'Reilly UK and see if there's any limits to this
rather generous offer. With regards to the review web hosting, I'm
playing with the style sheets and I've got something I'm quite happy
with. I will roll this out tonight or, failing that, when I get back.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.