[Nottingham] Blackbox +bbkeys

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 23 09:42:01 BST 2005

On Sunday 22 May 2005 20:57, Matt Bunter wrote:
> All,
>
> OK, I'm going to try Blackbox and its keybinding application bbkeys. BUT
> before I do one question :
>
> Can, once I bring up a root-menu, use the arrows keys to navigate
> around? Or to actually choose from the root-menu does one have to use
> the mouse?
>
> Regards,
>
> Matt

Hi Matt,

I use Blackbox and bbkeys for vnc sessions and I can confirm that a mouse is
required to navigate the root menus (from buttons 2 and 3). Perhaps there's a
handy dock application (launchable via bbkeys) that will let you do this (I
don't use one myself but now you've got me thinking...).

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk ?"
Microsoft spel chekar vor sail, worgs grate !!