[Nottingham] Visual Studio

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Wed May 25 13:16:46 BST 2005

Ive been doing some porting work from a borland build environment to
Linux recently, and if MSVC stuff is similar, there is a binary file,
but also a text file that does the same job for all the project files
and resource files. Ive just parsed the text files and left the binaries
alone.

Of course I dunno if this is true for MS and I also dont know why you
need it so YMMV {:-)

--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com