[Nottingham] Errr help...normal service please :-)

Robert Ross rross at dmu.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 13:19:39 GMT 2005

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the info.  I'll look at this a little more deeply and see if I
can sort it out.

I did search for the rpms from the same source; first via yum then by
webmin's search, but there is little out there in a format for yellowdog,
and even less in compatible versions.  I'll try some more.

> However you will want to keep the amount of stuff you compile
> yourself to a minimum because it becomes a nightmare very quickly.

I know, I have been down the road of dependencies depending on other
dependencies, depending upon other dependencies,etc which is why I always
try to use yum - it sorts this kind of thing out (mostly).

Thanks again for your help and I'll keep you updated :-)

Robb