[Nottingham] Better than Windows? was: Response on awareness day

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 18:10:58 GMT 2005

David Aldred wrote:
> On Thursday 03 Nov 2005 23:15, Martin wrote:
>
>>:-)
>>
>>And as for the claims of a few unsubscribing... Well, did anyone notice?
>
> ---  and/or (b) how
> many of them will now regard Linux users as a bunch of overexcitable techies
> instead of a really supportive group who will aways help each other out?

I would hope that an average of one or at most two flame-fests a year
would not be enough to put anyone off.

At least it shows that we are not coasting into oblivion. (My opinion.)

I would also hope that people are not so fragile as to be sensitive to
every and all postings in isolation. Anyone actually involved in this
group greatly appreciates the helpful and friendly nature of all
involved. Including myself from both sides. ( Recent flaming/stirring
excepted :-O )

martin at ml1.co.uk