[Nottingham] LUG Radio Live 2006

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Mon Nov 7 12:14:38 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 09:44 +0000, Simon Huggins wrote:
> So which one of you two created the User:Andyd page with the hilarious
> "he's a fuckwad" at 23:51 the same time you reverted the Michael Simms
> deletion?
>
> Is that what you meant by not "freeloading" then?  Defaming others in
> public forums?

Well, you can tell for sure it wasn't me on the basis that I wouldn't
have put my name back on the list {:-)

> Is that what you meant by not "freeloading" then?  Defaming others in
> public forums?

Personally I have to say that adding a page like that is little short of
just splattering rubbish across their front page. I saw that happen to
one of the other LUGs on their wiki, and it wasn't pleasant.

If it was someones idea of being on my side, that kind of help I REALLY
don't need.
--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com