[Nottingham] New Website

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 13:06:25 GMT 2005

On Sunday 13 November 2005 10:38, Paul Mellors wrote:
> How is the new website coming along?  i saw a brief glimpse a few months
> ago?  Is it still in planning / mock up stage?

The new website (put together by myself and made dynamic width by Roger Light)
is just fine and sitting there waiting to be rolled out: it's in the holding
circle whilst the list argument remains unresolved over whether Tux should be
holding a beer or not :)

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
Emotions are alien to me.  I'm a scientist.
  -- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3