[Nottingham] LUG Radio

Michael Erskine perl at tecspy.com
Wed Nov 23 19:21:12 GMT 2005

Paul Mellors wrote:
> I wondered when they would discover your cartoon Michael…..Well funny!

Thanks for the support. Jono Bacon found it a day or so after I put the
first cartoon on my blog and he posted a link on forums.lugradio.org.
That was after s3e2 and there was a mention at the end of s3e3 which was
probably recorded before I put the second cartoon (the "Bagpuss" one) on
my blog on Sunday. To help limit the slashdot effect, and to separate my
ramblings from what people actually want to read, I've given the cartoon
its own RSS feed. Watching the Apache logs stream by is rather fun!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.