[Nottingham] Linux on a key

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Sat Oct 1 20:46:54 BST 2005

On Friday 30 Sep 2005 21:33, Iain Moppett wrote:
> At risk of starting a distro flamewar, can any one profer any advice for
> which distro is best to run as a live system off a USB key?

Damn Small Linux provides a set up designed for a USB key - I've tried it (on
a 128Mb key), and it's quite useable.   You get Linux, Fluxbox window
manager, Dillo browser, and various other bits & pieces, and it will run
within Windows or within another Linux installation.

They'll even sell you a key with it fully installed, if you want!

--
David Aldred