[Nottingham] Hand-sized Linux

Devin Giddings ppxadg at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Oct 2 15:19:02 BST 2005

(replying as a new topic)

On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 01:47:02AM +0200, Tom Bird wrote:

> Anyhow, in a brief return to topic, anyone running Linux on hand
> helds?
>  I've got an Ipaq looking at me that's just waiting to be mauled.

I recently picked up a Zaurus SL-C1000
(http://www.sharp.co.jp/products/slc1000/)

It comes with uLinux on it, but there is quite a large community
building alternative ROMs. I'm currently running OpenZaurus as that
seems to best support for my prism3 based CF wifi card.

I'm still getting to grips with the device, so am also very interested
to know how many other people have Linux on their handhelds and how they
have it set up.

Devin
--
Please ignore the following disclaimer.