[Nottingham] Calendar and address book for Linux

cft-jbrown3 at supanet.com cft-jbrown3 at supanet.com
Thu Oct 6 14:16:53 BST 2005

Hi,

I am looking for a linux based calendar and contacts address book with a web interface (so I can access it from any workstation on my intranet).

Hula looks interesting, but according to their faq page:

 "When will Hula be production ready?  Not for a while. The code needs to be stabilized and the missing source code added that has not yet been scrubbed. See the scrub list for an idea of what is still to be added."

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Ashley

Signup to supanet at https://signup.supanet.com/cgi-bin/signup?_origin=sigwebmail