[Nottingham] Calendar and address book for Linux

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 14:42:30 BST 2005

On Thursday 01 January 1970 01:00, cft-jbrown3 at supanet.com wrote:
> I am looking for a linux based calendar and contacts address book with a
> web interface (so I can access it from any workstation on my intranet).

I wrote usermin modules for calendar and contacts here at work as examples for
management that we didn't need Exchange. Dead easy to throw together (it's
Perl y'know!) - I haven't touched it for ages and nobody uses it - It's the
development Holy Grail!!!

NB: your mail client ain't following the RFCs for date headers - fix it :)

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
  The good oxymoron, to define it by a self-illustration, must be a
  planned inadvertency. -Wilson Follett