[Nottingham] ISO image info

Tony Shaw tony at shaw5336.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 22:14:53 BST 2005

Hello to one and all,

Does any one know how to view the contents of an ISO image via Linux, I
know that Windows has among others WinISO to do this. I would like to
check that the ISO images I am downloading via LimeWire are what they
are suppose to be before burning them to CD (I have had a couple of
100MB+ blank ISO images in the past.)

Also is there a way of mounting an ISO image as a temporary hard drive
style partition under Linux. Please note I am using MDK9.2 at the moment
so I wuld like any programs you can suggest to work with it if possible.
Thanks