[Nottingham] Calendar and address book for Linux

cft-jbrown3 at supanet.com cft-jbrown3 at supanet.com
Thu Oct 6 22:25:08 BST 2005

Thanks, Graeme, the horde solution sounds quite good, I'll give it a try.

I intended to write my own calendar and address book using php and postgres SQL, but I don't see me getting around to it any time soon!

Any other options for calendar and address book?  Preferably something thats in popular use and is likely to be maintained.

>NB: your mail client ain't following the RFCs for date headers - fix it :)

I used supanet's web mail because I do not want to get spam on my main account so feel free to criticise.  I should find a better solution.

Thanks,
Ashley

Signup to supanet at https://signup.supanet.com/cgi-bin/signup?_origin=sigwebmail