[Nottingham] LAN party Sunday

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 23:51:55 BST 2005

Michael wrote:
[---]
> I'm already bringing a dedicated firewall box running Devil Linux - I
> was concerned more about an enemy within, hence ground rules.

Good on the firewall. That saves some time here.

I've got an Auditor disk we can run to snoop on anyone being fiendishly
clever. Then again, it won't take much to wipe my fileserver. There's
not even a firewall on that! Why break in when the door is open?

Hopefully peer pressure will sort out any miscreants. Paranoia is always
a good idea when it comes to computers.

See you folks tomorrow,

martin at ml1.co.uk