[Nottingham] Fwd: NTL broadband success

Robert Hart enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Oct 16 22:55:06 BST 2005

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005, Martin wrote:

> OK, this may be wild coincidence, but what is all this Pooh Bear stuff?

I think it's just that in the modern high-paced world many people aspire
to the Pooh Bear lifestyle, where you can hum a little song to yourself as
you work, and life alternates between pleasant meals of honey and
condensed milk on bread with your friend rabbit, and exciting Woozel hunts
with Piglet.

:-)

besides, isn't Pooh really a hacker? Think about it: He comes up with a
neat way of using a balloon to obtain Honey, he has a bit too much of a
beer belly (or do I mean bear belly), and he always wears the same
T-shirt.

Rob