[Nottingham] Surreal 'discussion' #2

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 12:01:11 BST 2005

Robert Hart wrote:
[---]

> Perhaps we could set up a nottingham-announce at .... mailing list? It
> should be fully moderated and only used to announce lug meetings and
> other events, and any other related administration.

That's an idea. Note that we already have the "nlug_geeks" mailing to
keep the 'Who's doing what? Do it? What, panic?" noise stuff off the
mail list. Anyone is welcome to join that mailing, just let me know ;-)

As for a moderated list, the problem there is in whom would always be
available to do the moderating... (There's enough spam, junk, and job
adverts that get manually filtered out as it is... :-( )

Regards,

martin at ml1.co.uk