[Nottingham] Re Surreal 'discussion' #2

Peter Morgan peterkmorgan at vfemail.net
Thu Oct 20 14:59:43 BST 2005

I'm Pete and I’ve been lurking for a while but still relatively new so “Hello” and hope you're all well. I thought I’d mention that maybe people haven’t realised they can choose the digest version from http://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/options/nottingham it took me a while to find it and I got loads before. Also depending on email systems, some web based email won't let you direct mail into folders so it all arrives in your inbox. As far as introductions go, I know that’s quite a boring one really but at least I've made myself known. – Pete.