[Nottingham] Wireless routers

Matt nottlug at spandex.nildram.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 14:40:26 BST 2005

>>  It is to be installed in an old three story house (solid walls) and
>> needs to be powerful enough to reach all rooms.  I have never used a
>> wireless network before.

AP> Ooo, from the way you describe it, it sounds like you might get
AP> reception problems in various parts of the house.

I'm also thinking of putting in a wireless access point soon. My house
is a 3-storey victorian terrace and the access point would most likely
be at the top of the house. I'm assuming from the response above that
I could well have reception problems? Should I think about trying to
put the access point on the middle storey?

Regards,

Matt