[Nottingham] [Talk] ***TODAY*** Wed 19/10/2005 Voice over IP {ML}

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Fri Oct 21 19:12:44 BST 2005

On Friday 21 Oct 2005 17:31, Martin wrote:
> Martin Garton wrote:
> [---]
>
> > Interesting.  After a recent LUG meet six of us went to the pub
> > afterwards to discover that of the six, three (myself included) were
> > originally from Grimsby.  I don't know what it is but for some reason we
> > have a disproportionately high number of Grimsby folk in the group.  (As
> > well as a high number of Martins. I think I'm the only Martin from
> > Grimsby though)
>
> And to continue off-topic, we also have a surprisingly high proportion
> of people that do not have any TV reception equipment!

Shall I throw together a little web survey to gather a few stats?  Say

First Name?
Where Born?
Age?
Where living now?
Do you have a TV?
How many PCs in your house?
Which distro(s)?
Do you work with computers?

(Perhaps the first quetion: do you absolve me, the LUG and the world in
general from any possible objections to the data being held temporarily?)

Anything else??

ObLinux: survey to run in a LAMP environment, of course :-)

--
David Aldred