[Nottingham] Wireless routers

Iain Lennon ril at doctors.org.uk
Fri Oct 21 19:57:45 BST 2005

> On Friday 21 Oct 2005 15:47, Ashley wrote:
> > Advice so far is useful (thanks) but does anyone have any
> > recommendations for specific wireless hardware?

If you're looking at working with linux trouble free the belkin f5d7330
( http://www.broadbandstuff.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=207 )
provides a very good link to network (since you only have to set up a normal
ethernet card, and then use a web browser to configure the box, and not fight
with ndiswrapper etc).

If you're worried about blackspots in the house, I wonder if a pre-n MIMO
router would be a solution (since its touted to solve that exact problem).
I've not used it myself so couldn't recommend a piece of kit
--
Iain Lennon