[Nottingham] [ANNOUNCE] Linux Awareness Day 2005

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 11:27:03 BST 2005

The third Nottingham Linux Users Group "Linux Awareness Day" is fast approaching.

Details are:
	11th and 12th November, Green's Mill Science Centre[1][2], Sneinton.

	10:00 - 16:00 both days

	On the 11th the focus will be on Linux in business.

	On the 12th the focus will be on Linux in the home.

also see the website.

Please note, the dates on the 2005 calendar were wrong.  These are the correct dates.

We need volunteers to help wow the public with a little smooth talking and
a demonstration of fantastic equipment.

We are putting together posters, a mail shot and other forms of publicity but we
still need help both on the day and in the run up.

Posters and letters will be put here for download:
	http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/AwarenessDays/200511/

but please !!! NO FLY-POSTING !!!

Those able to help in any way please make yourselves known to the little lady at the back selling ice-creams - or better
post a mail to the list.

[1] http://www.greensmill.org.uk/
[2] http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.9527&lon=-1.131&scale=10000&icon=x

Have fun,