[Nottingham] Connect 3D Radeon 7000 AGP and Five Button Mouse info

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 13:49:14 GMT 2005

On Friday 28 October 2005 12:19, Michael Simms wrote:
> You can burn a CD in 5
> different apps, you have at least 5 major window managers, and 2 dozen
> ways to view images. None are really that much better than any of the
> others.

Really? When a particular app just fails to work, I like to be able to reach
in the bag for another until it does.

(apologies if issue already tackled - I'm catching up with the list!)

Regards,
Michael Erskine

--
If one tells the truth, one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out.
  -- Oscar Wilde, "Phrases and Philosophies for the Use