[Nottingham] Website Revamp - Ideas and first attempt

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 17:15:54 BST 2005

Folks,

Comments and examples are invited for the NLUG web site revamp.

What would you like to see and how?
Any mock-up or completed(!) examples that you would like to share?

The discussion so far is shown below. All are invited to add your bit.

If we get more than one entry/example, then we could test out some
online voting for a 'beauty contest' ;)

Discussions continue at the nosh tonight and beyond!

Ideas welcomed.

Cheers all,
Martin

(See: http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~djf/nlug-design.png for Michael's