[Nottingham] Website Revamp - Ideas and first attempt

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 10:11:55 BST 2005

On Wednesday 07 September 2005 17:14, Martin wrote:
> Folks,
> Comments and examples are invited for the NLUG web site revamp.

There is a work-in-progress mockup demonstrating the CSS layout at...
   http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/revamp/
The screenshot was nice but doesn't allowing testing and validation in various
user agents.

I stress again: this is an example of potential changes to layout and CSS
rather than content. We had a fair bit of discussion about content and
content management at Wednesday's meeting and some good ideas came out.

Regards,
Michael Erskine
--
One picture is worth 128K words.