[Nottingham] O'Reilly review books have arrived

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 15:18:00 BST 2005

On Friday 09 September 2005 10:49, ForkBombFluf wrote:
> What sort of initiation ceremony does one have to do go through to become
> a reviewer?  Is there a standard form for reviewing, or is it a commentary
> free-for-all or???

If there's any O'Reilly book you fancy reviewing, just let us know and we'll
order it for you in the next round (if we don't already have it). The group
has quite a few books available for reviewing - quite a few arrived this
morning that people requested a while ago. We will be eligible for more books
by posting our completed reviews on our website(s).

All reviewers for the current batch please get in touch with me (at home if
over the weekend - y'know, my tecspy address - or via the list) to pick up
your books. I'll be cycling home with them all at 4pm and they look heavy!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
The mosquito exists to keep the mighty humble.