[Nottingham] Broadband...

Colin Saxton colin.saxton at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 13 09:17:25 BST 2005

I am moving into new premises and have always used NTL but the area that
I am moving to does not have NTL access. I am thinking of going with
Bulldog but was wondering if anyone has any information on setting up
Bulldog/hardware/ip cop or smoothwall and if they encountered any
problems?

Its really easy with NTL since their modems have a network port (not
usb)...ipcop loves that! Whats the best hardware to go with...anyone got
any suggestions for good modems to use.

I am just preempting the problems that most ISP providers give to Linux
users... (no help at all kind of thing!)

Thanks,
	Colin