[Nottingham] Top posting laziness (Was: Nottingham Digest...)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 10:37:24 BST 2005

> As for top posting, I quite often do it because it's quicker if I've

My point exactly. Laziness on the part of the poster.

Hence everyone else gets 'spammed' with a very long quote after a one
liner comment. Do this a few times and all the quotes falling off the
bottom of the screen soon grows to make any dial-up user weep. Its also
wasteful for archiving space and the signal to noise ratio dives.

It looks quite nasty in the Digest also!

Just for similar fun, I could append a few kBytes of an animated gif in
uuencoded text (:-b)

martin at ml1.co.uk