[Nottingham] [Talk] Next TUESDAY 20/09/2005 Guest Speaker: WiFi Across Nottingham

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 00:44:39 BST 2005

Folks,

We are very honoured to have a guest speaker to present various
adventures and fun for how a WiFi ISP is quickly spreading across
Nottingham and throughout the UK.

See: http://ineedbroadband.co.uk/

WiFi Across Nottingham and Beyond

Adrian Robinson
ADR Communications

All about WiFi, ISP-ing, Mesh boxes, networking, and how not to fall off
very high places...

Should be very good.

Usual venue at Sharespace with live demos.

19:30 - 20:30, Doors open 19:15

Broadway Business Centre
32a Stoney Street
Just down from the Adams Building and NCP car park, entrance next to
Kayes Walk (St Mary's Church).
Press the Reception buzzer on the door.

Afterwards (21:00 ish by the time we get out the door), we move over to
The Newshouse just over the cliff for beer(s) and real ale...

All are welcome

Further details on
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/
as soon as Roger or myself do the hackings ;)

SPECIAL NOTE: THIS IS FOR NEXT *TUESDAY* 20/09/2005

See you all there,

martin at ml1.co.uk