[Nottingham] LAN/Fix-it Party DAY Sun 9th Oct 2005

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 20:18:00 BST 2005

Folks,

LAN PARTY, Fix-it, distro fun, anything Linux, for the full DAY

We now have a large room at the Star Inn in central Beeston Nottingham,
12pm -> 10pm Sunday 09/10/2005.

Complete with 1.5Mbit/s broadband if we can get hold of a WiFi AP.
(Access provided for free for this NLUG event by Adrian at
http://ineedbroadband.co.uk/ )

Bring yourselves and your bits. Or just bring yourselves to see people
and distros and games at play.

Bus station nearby. Free car parking and direct access without having to
clamber through the pub itself.

Usual request for LAN switches and a WiFi access point and willing Linux
folk to generally help and play. Who can help please?

Further details to be webbed up whomever hacks our site first!

Cheers,
Martin.

martin at ml1.co.uk