[Nottingham] [Talk] Wed 05/10/2005 What is Linux all about?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 01:47:43 BST 2005

Folks,

One of our more general talks on Wednesday 05/10/2005:

What is Linux all about?

A general introduction to what *is* Linux, Free Open Source Software,
and how people feel about it!

You get to hear some of my ideas passionately favouring Linux and FOSS.
Others are welcome to add their views on the night to make for a good
comparison and discussion for what this is all about and "why we do it".

Following on from the talk (and our usual post discussion beers), all
are invited to our LAN Party on Sunday 09/10/2005. Details follow.

Usual venues at Sharespace and thence onwards to the Newshouse.

Please see
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/
for further details.

See you all there,