[Nottingham] Linux on a key

Iain Moppett Iain.Moppett at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 30 21:36:20 BST 2005

At risk of starting a distro flamewar, can any one profer any advice for which distro is best to run as a live system off a USB key?  I previously struggled with getting Mandrake to run on my Dell Laptop (monitor, sleep / lid close etc) and went back to Windows :(

So not wanting to cause more laptop woes I'm keen to try a USB based distro...

Thanks.

Iain