[Nottingham] Show of hands for tonight's talk

Karl Ryan karlryan.public at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 14:37:17 BST 2006

Hello! In case anybody is wondering where I've been (which is highly
unlikely, I suppose), the answer is, I've been lurking (like a top secret
super spy). Anyway, the point is I can't do any more socials until June-ish
when my exams and assessments are over (I need the time to revise and get
these damn essays done) and my finances look a little better.

See you all soon!
--
Karl Ryan