[Nottingham] Show of hands for tonight's talk

Duncan Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Apr 4 22:23:08 BST 2006

On Apr 04, 2006 09:00 AM, Michael Erskine <msemtd at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Could I have a show of hands for tonight's talk please? My crystal
> ball is
> foggy and I'd like a clearer idea of attendance numbers.

I'll be there from about 18:00 ish onwards. If the Navigation does food
I'll probably partake of sustenance there.
Anyone wishing to join me is welcome. For those with whom I am not
aqcuainted or to whom I have been forgotten:
I'll be the one wearing clothes. Oh , and carrying an off-white and red
backpack. If your really lucky I might have put
 a name badge together by then.

Have fun,
Duncan