[Nottingham] CMS / HTML editors

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Thu Apr 20 09:54:26 BST 2006

On 19/04/2006 21:18, Michael Leuty wrote:
> There's a "blue globe" icon in the icon bar to view the active page in a
> browser. Which browser is defined in Edit - Preferences - Editor.

Yes, I changed that - it simply wouldn't work, no matter which browser I
tried (and at one point yesterday I had something like 5 installed at
the same time).

> I use Bluefish for my simple website writing needs, and find it excellent.

I'm probably being completely unrealistic in my aims... what I really
need is an electronic web designer rather than an editing application :)