[Nottingham] Distro reccomendations for older PC

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Aug 2 15:22:43 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 14:56 +0100, John wrote:
> Thanks for all the advice, I'm installing KUbuntu at the moment. The
> wireless card can wait, as I've moved the said PC to a room in the house
> that has cat5. I wouldn't mind turning up tonight to meet some of you,
> what's the score, do I just turn up?

Yep, and hope someone will be carrying a penguin.

We'll ask the bar staff in the Newmarket to point lost penguins in our
direction but this doesn't always work.  If you are skipping the
pre-meal pub meet me can be late to the restaurant so don't worry if if
we are.

Note to self: Must create a usual suspects gallery.

Have fun,
Duncan