[Nottingham] Webalizer Configuration

Johan Boshoff jboshoff at rpc.co.za
Wed Aug 2 19:01:45 BST 2006

Hi all,

I am new to this list and also quite new to 'administering' linux.

I set up Webalizer on my fedora core 4 server, but I do not know how to
import the details of the bandwidth logged in /var/log/httpd/accesslog.

I also want to know what command to run to actually update the details so
that I can create a cron job to update every 10 minutes.

Then, how do I configure webalizer to show different details for each domain
I host on the webserver?

Basically I want a user to go to his domain/stats to show the details.

Thanks alot and looking forward to the feedback!

Johan