[Nottingham] CGI Scripts on Server

Cam camilo at mesias.co.uk
Thu Aug 3 15:13:36 BST 2006

>>> How do I enable cgi scripts on fedora4?

Another step might be to label the cgi scripts for selinux. Otherwise
selinux (if enabled) might prevent apache from using them.

If you have configured everything else but still get error messages,
look in /var/log/audit/ and search for the relevant bits in the error
messages. There are usually a few web pages found where they tell you
the latest things to do to fix content for selinux.

Here's one page although I'm not sure if it is up-to-date for your system:

   http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/

Hope that helps,

-Cam

--