[Nottingham] [Social] This Weds (*TOMORROW!*) 16th Aug - Michael Erskine's house

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 14:22:52 BST 2006

All,

Following the success of the previous video game night at my house, and after
continued requests from my kids, we're holding another social.

We will be playing video games (my Linux MAME cabinet), sharing files, having
drinks, and chatting about all things Linux. Come along and join us...

Venue: Michael Erskine's house in Sherwood (contact me offlist for directions
and phone numbers)
Time: 7:30pm - 10:00pm (then off to a nearby pub perhaps)
Bring: something to drink, something to snack on, laptops, anything you want
to share.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
A definition of teaching: casting fake pearls before real swine.
		-- Bill Cain, "Stand Up Tragedy"