[Nottingham] Books

Haber Mike Mike.Haber at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Aug 16 12:02:59 BST 2006

Hia,
I'm having a clear out, and getting rid of some book. All good condition.
I can get them to Micks Aracde Fest, if anyone wants them, then they're off to sherwood oxfam at the weeekend.

Hacking Exposed 2nd ed, Osborne
The Design and implementation of the 4.3 BDS Unix Operating System, Addison Wesley
The Unix System Environment, S.R Bourne, ICSS
Beginning J2EE, Wrox
Cryptography and Network Security, W Stallings, Prentice Hall
Fundamentals of Operating Systems, MCSS
Unix Secure Shell, Anne Carasik, McGraw-Hill
Perl and CGI, Castro, Visual Quick Start
Netbeans, Oreilly
Programming with GNU Software, Oreilly
C++ Programming, Malik, Thompson
Ethereal Angela Orebaugh, Syngress
Programming the Perl DBI, Oreilly
Protect your digital privacy, Cady Mcgregor, Que
Know Your enemy, (honeynet project) Addison Wesley
Mathemetics for 3d Game Programming and 3d graphics, Eric Levgyel, Charles River Media
Troubleshooting TCP/IP Miller M&T Books.
I'll get them to Micks, so just turn up if you want one. If two people want a book they could have a duel...
ta
Mike