[Nottingham] Books

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Aug 18 12:21:28 BST 2006

Michael Erskine wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 August 2006 12:02, Haber Mike wrote:
>>I'm having a clear out, and getting rid of some book. All good condition.
>

> We still have a few of these up for grabs - they're currently at my house in
> Sherwood and form part of the Nottingham LUG/PerlMongers Library!
>
>>Hacking Exposed 2nd ed, Osborne
>>The Design and implementation of the 4.3 BDS Unix Operating System, Addison
>>Wesley The Unix System Environment, S.R Bourne, ICSS
>>Beginning J2EE, Wrox
>>Cryptography and Network Security, W Stallings, Prentice Hall
>>Fundamentals of Operating Systems, MCSS
>>Unix Secure Shell, Anne Carasik, McGraw-Hill
>>Perl and CGI, Castro, Visual Quick Start
>>Netbeans, Oreilly
>>Programming with GNU Software, Oreilly
>>C++ Programming, Malik, Thompson
>>Ethereal Angela Orebaugh, Syngress
>>Programming the Perl DBI, Oreilly
>>Protect your digital privacy, Cady Mcgregor, Que
>>Know Your enemy, (honeynet project) Addison Wesley
>>Mathemetics for 3d Game Programming and 3d graphics, Eric Levgyel, Charles
>>River Media Troubleshooting TCP/IP Miller M&T Books.
>
> Regards,
> Michael Erskine.

Just to note that from those I have:

>> Cryptography and Network Security, W Stallings, Prentice Hall
>> Programming with GNU Software, Oreilly
>> C++ Programming, Malik, Thompson
>> Ethereal Angela Orebaugh, Syngress
>> Mathematics for 3d Game Programming and 3d graphics, Eric Levgyel,

All available to anyone interested.

Now, whom might be good at wiki-ing to set up a virtual library so that
we can keep track of where those all are and whom wants them next? Paul
M?... ;-)

There's quite a few more that I can add to the list from my own
collection if people are interested.

Cheers all,

martin at ml1.co.uk