[Nottingham] Spare parts

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 21 08:46:08 BST 2006

On Saturday 19 August 2006 16:12, Michael Leuty wrote:
> A 40Gb hard disk which only yesterday seemed voluminous is now cramped
> and bursting at the seams. An enormous S-ATA disk, good value and
> reliable, seems an attractive proposition. Where would you recommend I
> go for such an item?

Hi Mike,

I usually check ebuyer (http://www.ebuyer.com/) first to get a price, then
dabs (http://www.dabs.com/), scan, (http://www.scan.co.uk/) and some others I
can't remember - to compare prices. Then I always check the local places like
Maplin (http://www.maplin.co.uk/) and web-systems
(http://www.web-systems.co.uk/) because I don't mind paying a little extra to
get the good immediately and have a quicker returns path!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
Experiments must be reproducible; they should all fail in the same way.