[Nottingham] Hi there :)

David Deans david.deans at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 10:39:19 BST 2006

Hello Nottingham LUG ppl, thought i'd introduce myself. :)

My name's Dave, just joined the list, looking for linux support in the
local area. I currently use Ubuntu Dapper as my main desktop OS (sharing
a hard drive with Windows XP for my sins) which I use for homeworking,
listening to music, viewing videos and playing the odd game or two. Have
been using Ubuntu for almost a year in various guises, both on x86 and
PPC, with experience of Debian Sarge on PPC prior.

Anyway, may pop into the list occasionally to make a query or help
answer a question. See you around :D

Dave